[mythtv-users] Mail list permission

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:42:32 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 6:20 AM, scram69 <scram69 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Stephen Kitchener
> <stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Sunday 24 Jan 2010, Brent Bolin wrote:
>>> Who has the permissions to fix -
>>>
>>> rwhiteman at beagle.com.au
>>>
>>> Remove them please.
>>
>> Yes please ....
>>
>> --
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>>
>> Stephen Kitchener
>>
>> www.imagebysteve.co.uk
>>
>> Do not meddle with the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with
>> mustard
>>
>> The Difference Between Genius And Stupidity Is That Genius Has It's Limits ~
>> Albert Einstein
>>

> Since this is the "users" list, I'll offer the "users" solution-
> Create a filter for Mailer-Daemon at sydgsimail1.beagle.com.au and send
> it to the trash-
>
> Fortunately, those who have already done this will never see this reply...

Yes but it still turns up in the thread in gmail.

I guess the person to contact would be mythtv-users-owner at mythtv.org -
I have just emailed them and will let you know if I get a response.

I admin a couple of lists myself and admittedly don't always respond
to such messages immediately, so I won't panic if it still goes on for
a day or two.