[mythtv-users] zero-length perl scipts, contrib entries

steve networks1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 27 15:11:43 UTC 2010

In the course of setting up my new mythtv box, I discovered lots of files
that were where they should be, but were zero length.  For example, about a
week ago I found that all the .c source files in thechannel_changer folder
of the ./contrib directory in the docs section were zero length.  Yesterday
I was trying to run optimize_mythdb.pl and found that it, as well as
MythTV.pm and all its dependencies were zero length too.  I was able to
retrieve all these from the svn.mythtv.org and get things working.  But I am
wondering: Does this reflect some problem in the RPM Fusion distro that I
should report, or did I just not install the right package?  What I used was
yum install mythtv.

Steve