[mythtv-users] JAMU errors when running with -MW params

Paul Clark paul at aghast.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 20:40:13 UTC 2010

Hi all

I've just started playing with jamu - I followed the instructions and
it's working well except that I get this error:

! Warning: The web site may be having issues.
URL (http://images.thetvdb.com/banners/graphical/76156-g9.jpg)
Returned a file containing HTML
(/home/paul/.mythtv/MythVideo/Banners/Scrubs_banner.jpg).
The bad downloaded file was removed.

I'm running jamu with the -MW command line params.

Jamu seems to identify the programme ok (programme ID for thetvdb is
correct) but when it tries to download the fanart I get errors.  This
happens on quite a few popular series rather than just obscure
programmes.  Any suggestions how I can fix this?

Thanks, Paul