[mythtv-users] Incorrect programme duration in recordedseek for new recordings.

J-e-f-f-A MythTV jeffa.myth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:22:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Ian Macdonald <ian at caliban.org> wrote:

> On Wed 27 Jan 2010 at 17:15:32 +0100, Chris Rouch wrote:
> > This is only on programs recorded since i upgraded to 0.22. I'm also
> > recording analog tv on pvr-150s.
> >
> > I'd be interested in any permanent fix.
>
> Perhaps the problem only happens to people with old analogue Hauppauge
> cards, and there are fewer and fewer of us. There probably aren't many
> of us on 0.22-fixes yet, either.

Nah, there's pleanty of us "Analog Hauppauge" users still out here.

I've been running 0.22-fixes since about a week after it's release, and have
not experienced this issue.  One difference though is that I'm in the US and
recording NTSC, not PAL.

I use 3 Dish Network Satellite STBs feeding S-Video and Analog audio into
PVR-500 and PVR-250 tuners for SD, and for HD I have a HDHomeRun with a
rooftop antenna (ATSC).  Neither my SD or HD recordings have this issue.

J-e-f-f-A