[mythtv-users] 0.22fixes: mkv subtitles in internal player not working?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Jan 29 21:36:20 UTC 2010

German Rodriguez <callmegar at gmail.com> says:
> I've been using the patches (the last two) in ticket 6748, and they
> work pretty well with embedded subtitles inside MKV files.

I'd hoped the two patches would permit the internal player to display
subtitles in my Handbrake-ripped MKV DVD files (the way #7892's
chapter support does work), but no luck. Is it possible to include the
subtitle data when ripping without burning them into the video?

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array