[mythtv-users] How to remove Up/Down jump during playback?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:19:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

When the "feature" of pushing the Up/Down key to jump backward/forward
while watching a recording was added, I removed it from my version
because I find it both annoying and backwards (Up should go forward,
not backwards)

But now in 0.22/trunk it looks like the key handling was reworked, and
I'm not sure where that code is anymore. I've tried to just live with
it, but I keep having jumps when I try to do adjust something else,
like timestretch.

Can anyone point me in the right direction in the code? :)

aaron