[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 9.10 fails to boot

Philip Keymer pk42 at gmx.com
Sun Jan 31 06:02:33 UTC 2010

Hi There

I have recently installed mythbuntu 9.10 on my vista machine. I got my new usb tuner working thanks to the help of Lindsay :)
I am having trouble getting my old tuner working though which is apparently supported since kernel 2.6.27:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia_AVerTV_Hybrid%2BFM_PCI_%28A16D%29

However I am unable to tune with the device. The system sees it and allows me to use it with mythtv but fails to lock. I have tried tzap too with the same issue.

I know that it is working as it tunes with no issues on when I boot into vista.

Please help

Cheers

Phil