[mythtv-users] getting MythVideo to display TV-episode-subtitle/screenshot rather than show-title/season-cover-art

Drew Streib drew.streib at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:53:26 UTC 2010

I've changed something and for the life of me can't figure out how to change it back.

I organize TV shows in MythVideo by show/season in folders. I used to get the screenshot and show title displayed in gallery view when browsing episodes for a season. After doing some folder reorganization (and I'm sure I must have changed something else), now I just get the show name and cover art.

I definitely have (and can continue to get) the screenshots in the appropriate location. Further metadata grabs work properly and new screenshots are downloaded, but never displayed. (The show/season cover art is always displayed for every episode.) The episode name/screenshot are considerably better for browsing episodes within a season and was wondering what extremely simple thing have I done wrong?

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib
drew.streib at gmail.com