[mythtv-users] Mythtv-setup won't pull SchedulesDirect lineups

Brent Meyer brent.meyer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:23:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

This morning, I noticed that my program guide showed NO DATA for most channels.

I then logged into SD and noticed that my lineups had mysteriously
disappeared, so I re-added them.

Now, when I provide my SD login and password in the New Video Source
screen in mythtv-setup and click Retrieve Lineups, I get nothing.

I've verified that the SD user name and password that I'm entering are
correct, and I also tried changing my password (as suggested in some
thread in the SD forum).

I don't see any notifications of downtime on the SD site or in their
forums, and nothing stands out in the mythbackend log, so I'm starting
to think that I'm doing something wrong. Has anybody had a similar
experience, and do you have any suggestions on how I can remedy it?

Thanks,

Brent