[mythtv-users] Mythtv-setup won't pull SchedulesDirect lineups

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 18:39:25 UTC 2010

On 7/1/2010 12:23 PM, Brent Meyer wrote:
> I then logged into SD and noticed that my lineups had mysteriously
> disappeared, so I re-added them.

It's not unusual for lineups to go away or change names.  (5 lineups
probably disappear a week, most w/o any SD subscribers)

There are background processes we run that try and detect these in
advance.  Is your email correct in your SD account?  Check your SPAM
folder?

You should have received a notification email when we noticed the lineup
was going away, and then one each day you tried to download w/o a lineup.

Robert
Schedules Direct