[mythtv-users] fanart backgrounds in watch recordings?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 00:42:05 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Doug Vaughan
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:07 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] fanart backgrounds in watch recordings?

MarcT,
     I run trunk and do not use packages so I am unable to help with
this question.

Doug

Update for anyone else who runs into this same issue, I finally solved it.
Apparently, there was a change in Trunk recently that broke the non-storage
group setups for metadata in MythTV. MythVideo was fine.
Once I sat down and setup storage groups all my metadata art started
populating into the Watch Recordings page again.
Before I do that for my videos folder I have to sit down and split the iso's
from the rest :P

MarcT