[mythtv-users] MythTV on the 2010 Mac mini update, getting there...

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Jul 2 13:38:40 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 2:44 AM, Jurgen Kramer <gtmkramer at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 17:54 -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:

>> > Man i need to come work there.
>>
>> Yeah, there are definitely some good bennies to working here. Never
>> hurts to scour our job postings if anyone's truly interested...
>>
>> (And I just pinged the kernel hardware team manager to ask about getting one :)
>>
> The patches to get SATA going are now in Linus' linux git tree. That's
> good news. Next up, fixing audio...any pointers to get the ALSA modules
> to compile on F13 would be appreciated :)

Well, what I'd end up doing would be pinging Jaroslav Kysela, one of
the upstream ALSA guys, who is a co-worker... Filing a bug with him
(and me) cc'd might be the thing to do. (Filed against the kernel,
Fedora 13 product/distro, mentioning sound doesn't work, and newer
ALSA won't build).

Oh, and we are indeed going to try to get one of these ordered here in
the office soon. :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com