[mythtv-users] Choosing Good Subject Lines

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Jul 2 19:24:50 UTC 2010

Folks:

We all need to remember to select subjects that are relevant to the issue being discussed. I don't mean to pick on people,
but things like "hmmm...", or "mythbuntu" are not great choices. If I was searching the archives for information on
updates I doubt I would search for "hmmm...".

I don't mean any offense, I have been as bad at this as anyone else, but given some recent thread subjects I just figured it
was time to remind everyone that subjects are important, especially to future archive searchers.

</soapbox>