[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - how to create 2 lineups from same source

Cecil Watson knoppmyth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 01:14:05 UTC 2010

</snip>

Start mythtv-setup and create a new source.  Let's assume you already have a
source named "my_provider".  Give this new source a name of
"my_provider_all".  Bind this  new source to the input of your capture
device.   Scan or download the channels, which ever applies to your
particular situation.  Now, go into the Channel Editor and sort by source.
Delete any unneeded/wanted channels for your sources.  Go back to General
and add "--remove-new-channels" to the "mythfilldatabase Arguments".
Manually run mythfilldatabase with --remove-new-channels to update your
guide data.  Enjoy!

--
Enjoy the day,

Cecil