[mythtv-users] Corrupted bottom line of pixels.

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Jul 6 08:51:51 UTC 2010

I have a Zotac ION based frontend, and lately I sometimes get
corruption in the bottom line of pixels. I'm running in 1080p50.
I've seen the corruption when playing 576i content via vdpau,
and also with GOOM in mythmusic. Rebooting seemed to fix
it last time I tried it.  It's only recently that it's started
doing this, and it might correlate with putting the frontend
in a confined area where it may have been overheating, although
now I have it back in a cooler environment and it's still
sometimes doing it.

Anyone else seen similar? Anything I can try to fix it?

Cheers,
	Paul.