[mythtv-users] Corrupted bottom line of pixels.

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:08:32 UTC 2010

Brilliant, thanks. That means I don't have to try to return the ION,
and go back to an old mobo while waiting for it's return or replacement!
And perhaps it'll disappear in later driver releases (or could it
even be a MythTv bug?).

Do you mean overscanning in my TV? I didn't really want to do that
because then the ION is scaling 576 to 1080, and the TV is doing
a second scaling from 1080 to 1080 + a bit, whereas the TV is
nicely 1-1 without overscanning. I think I see a difference
in quality, although I guess I'm not sure.

Cheers,
	Paul.

I have an IONITX and I just installed an HD-PVR earlier this week and all of
its recordings have a line at the bottom that changes colors to me in what
seems like a random pattern, but it's always a solid color.
Recordings done on my HD-5000's do not display this issue.

MarcT