[mythtv-users] Using a video capture card, no TV tuner

NublaII Lists nublaii.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:05:47 UTC 2010

Hi there Steve

I have tried setting it up like that.

I added the osprey card (no tv tuner, just 3 composite + 1 svideo). I
plan to use one of the composite.

I created a dummy channel but when I try it it is always greyed out...
and I know for sure it has signal coming in...

Maybe I can send you a step-by-step of what I did and you can tell me
when I failed?

tnx in advance

Benja