[mythtv-users] Where did mythconverg_restore.pl go?

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Wed Jul 7 17:52:26 UTC 2010

    > Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:33:40 -0700
    > From: Clay <ctmythtv at pacbell.net>

    > Michael T. Dean wrote:
    > > I should really verify spelling before sending e-mails...  It's actually
    > > underscores.  Fixed the wiki page.

    > I see you changed the copy and paste line, but not the instruction line
    > before it:
    > "You can do this by adding the --drop-database --create-database
    > arguments to the command-line. "

...maybe the code should be changed to accept it both ways?

[Obviously it's an easy error to make, and there's no point
differentiating the - case from the _ case.  If it had been
up to me, it would have accepted - in the first place; I can't
think of another program that takes --foo_bar_baz style args
instead of --foo-bar-baz, though no doubt there's going to be
-somebody- out on the edge of that bell curve...]