[mythtv-users] GeForce GT220 PCI Express x16 for $30 shipped ($20 AR)

Ozzy Lash ozzy.lash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:18:11 UTC 2010

> http://www.bfgtech.com/bfgrgt2201024d2be.aspx
>
> If you look at the PDF spec sheet, it says it supports HDMI via an adapter sold separately.
> If you look at the PDF manual, it has nothing at all to say about audio.
> If you look at the PDF HDMI Flyer, it shows a connection to the SPDIF out header on the motherboard.

Unfortunately, I think at least the last flyer  is generic for a lot
of their cards, so I wouldn't trust it.  I think this is a newer
version (B) of an older card that had HDMI out and did list that it
supported audio.  (The blurb was: HDMI 1.3a Support F ully integrated
support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital
surround sound. )  Here is their page on that model of the card:

http://www.bfgtech.com/bfgrgt2201024d2e.aspx

It looks like besides the connector difference, the memory is faster.