[mythtv-users] Re : Re : Re : Is there a way to activate Video Acceleration API for Intel Ironlake (HD Graphics) on MythTV?

Xavier de Almeida xavierdealmeida at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 8 07:46:03 UTC 2010

Hi Geoff,

the world cup is almost finished now :-)
For us (France) the WC even didn't start really ;-)

I can help and try to test this also myself if this could be usefull as i have
the appropriate HW.

What would be the steps in order to be able to test this?
xserver intel 2.12
xorg 1.8.2
ffmpeg 4:0.5.1
mythtv the latest 0.23 build from daily auto builds
kernel 2.6.33

i915 intel module for i3 530

thanks
xabix