[mythtv-users] HD PVR driver version 1.5.7.0

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Fri Jul 9 00:46:13 UTC 2010

So a little more investigation...

It seems that *randomly* audio does not work, on a per channel basis.  When watching live TV audio will work on some channels but not others.  I've watched the frontend logs and it happens for both AC3 and AAC.  It's completely random what channels work and what ones don't each time I start live TV but it seems like they stay in that state until I exit and return, or at least for the duration of the program that happens to be on.  Changing from 5.1 (upconvert on/off) to stereo makes no difference.  Sometimes when I change the channel to a non-working one I get a initial "chirp" then nothing.  No clear repeatable patterns I can find yet.