[mythtv-users] mythtranscode cutlist argument?

Christopher Meredith chmeredith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 21:00:22 UTC 2010

According to the help output, mythtranscode can be used with the
--infile and --honorcutlist flags and the latter "Optionally takes a
cutlist as an argument when used with --infile." Can anyone tell me
what format this argument should be? I've tried creating a plaintext
file with this:

1836,13700-18207,29554-36778,50077-54307,55801-

and passing the text file as an argument, and I've tried passing that
whole string as an argument. In both cases, the file is transcoded but
no cuts are honored. How should this argument be formatted?

Thanks!