[mythtv-users] MtrhTv: Uk Mendip Transmitter issues

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Sun Jul 11 11:27:04 UTC 2010

It might be worth digging back in the archives and see what
problems/solutions those of us up in Winter Hill land had last
December. From memory, I had trouble tuning stuff in (I'm still on
0.21). IIRC, I had to manually enter one mux frequency, scan that
which brought in the other transports, and then scan each of those
separately. I vaguely recall that a full scan or full rescan of
existing transports didn't work for me.

--
Simon Hobson