[mythtv-users] MtrhTv: Uk Mendip Transmitter issues

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Jul 11 11:49:05 UTC 2010

On 11/07/10 12:27, Simon Hobson wrote:
> It might be worth digging back in the archives and see what
> problems/solutions those of us up in Winter Hill land had last December.
> From memory, I had trouble tuning stuff in (I'm still on 0.21). IIRC, I
> had to manually enter one mux frequency, scan that which brought in the
> other transports, and then scan each of those separately. I vaguely
> recall that a full scan or full rescan of existing transports didn't
> work for me.

I remember that there were problems with a Virgin channel switch before:
that seems to have been in June 2009.  I haven't been able to identify a
particular post, but I think there was a statement from one of the devs
- IIRC one of the Stuarts - that some of the transmitted info had been
incorrect.  Looks like a long shot for your problems, though.

John P