[mythtv-users] Archive some recordings to other drive

mythtv at derdev.com mythtv at derdev.com
Sun Jul 11 14:02:42 UTC 2010

I have drives for LiveTV/Recordings and other drives for other media
(music, video).  I want to save/move some TV recordings onto the media
drives from the LiveTV/Recordings/PVR drives.  This will make these
recordings more permanent and not subject to free-space deletion (yes, I
know I can mark them for non-deletion, but that simply occupies space on
the drives I've positioned for TV/Recordings)

I looked at MythArchive in the wiki and it seems to only offer an option
to burn to DVD.

Is there a tool that does this within Mythtv?  If not, what's an
appropriate maneuver?

TIA!