[mythtv-users] Problems with rebuilt seek table

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 06:41:16 UTC 2010

I feel your pain

I'm currently watching tv without the use of cutlists.

Check out :

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7978
and possibly,
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5963

It looks like they are intending to fix this with the 0.24 release.
Until then you could try these tricks, although they no longer work for me :(

Try cleaning up your db with the maintenance scripts.
* flush_deleted_recgroup.pl
* myth.find_orphans.pl
* optimize_mythdb.pl

Or
Rebuild your seektable with 'mythcommflag --rebuild'

Or  (adjust values for your own files)
mythtranscode --mpeg2 --buildindex --showprogress --chanid 1014
--starttime 20100609234500

If you find any other tricks let me know.....I hate watching
recordings without cutlists

Rob