[mythtv-users] Xine-UI 0.99.6 exit issue?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:33:53 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Nick Ellson <grimm at nickellson.com> wrote:
> I noticed it was gone too from portage, how'd you resurrect it?  I have an overlay, and have gone "forward" a rev or two from portage, but not backward.
>
> I'll follow your bug with xine then, and see where that takes you. Thanks so much!
>
> Nick
>
> Nick Ellson - from iPhone
> CCIE #20018
> Network Hobbyist
> "Educating Layer 8, one user at a time."

I just copied the old ebuild file and its old files directory to my
overlay (/usr/local/portage/media-video/xine-ui).  As I said I had to
get it off a machine I had that was behind in updates.  All it needs
is the ebuild itself and the files directory with the one patch that
version needs.  I've attached a tar/gz with them if you need it.  This
works fine for me even with the current versions of xine-libs etc.

Tom