[mythtv-users] Equipment needed for DishTv to Myth

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:26:35 UTC 2010

Hi All!
I've had a myth setup for a little over a year now. Currently I have 2
HDHRs hooked up to an antenna so I'm only getting OTA local channels.
I'm looking real hard at adding the basic DishTv service so I can get
TNT and ESPN. With a DishTv STB would I use another HDHR or would I need
an HD-PVR? DishTv will supply me up to 3 STBs at no extra charge so I'm
thinking I'll have access to 3 new tuners but I'm not sure what needs to
sit between the myth backend and the STBs...

--
Jim