[mythtv-users] MythTV Themes - Looking great!

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 04:51:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:18 PM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, I really like arclight too.  I did modify it a bit though.  Some extra
backgrounds from interfacelift and I removed the "N" new program indicator,
I delete almost everything immediately after watching so it was redundant.

I really like the fanart/jamu stuff too.  My wife's complaint was that you
never got to see the right side of the images, but I had the idea to setup
xscreensaver to select from them and disabled most of the screensavers that
don't use an image, so while we can't see the full image on the watch
recordings screen we do see them on the screensaver.