[mythtv-users] MythTV Themes - Looking great!

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:14:57 UTC 2010

Hi

On 14 July 2010 20:46, Robert Siebert <trebor_s at web.de> wrote:
> I believe that a lot of users just install the packages like myththemes
> and thats it. Maybe later they stumble upon the wiki and the theme page
> and download new ones. Thats what I meant.

The default ubuntu myththemes install all available themes.
So I don't really understand the problem here

I used arclight until the MythUI OSD was merged, after that the OSD in
LiveTV would take half the left screen and used a tiny font making it
hard to read.. This may have been changed now, I saw some
modifications on the OSD side of things in the themes

My only dislike of the arclight theme, is that it hides too much of
the fanart image, which you get quite quickly addicted to ; only the
half right side is viewable..

JY