[mythtv-users] MythTV Themes - Looking great!

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Wed Jul 14 22:52:16 UTC 2010

On 14/07/2010 6:49 AM, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> need to be running as root. The new theme is installed under
> the normal .mythtv/themes subdirectory so the frontend user
> only has to have permission to write to its own directory.

Is this the case now?  If I download a new theme and install it under
".mythtv/themes", does it get picked up by the front end?  Up to now, I
have just simply been downloading a theme, un-archiving it, then moving
it to "/usr/share/mythtv/themes", but having it under ".mythtv/themes"
of the user MythFrontend runs as would be much better :-)

-Alan