[mythtv-users] Which blaster should I use?

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 15 02:32:29 UTC 2010

I have a new installation of Mythdora-12, which is working fairly well,
but it has three blasters; pvr-150, mce remote receiver-blaster combo,
and hd-pvr w/blaster.  Actually, none of them do anything.  I set it up
in the Mythdora ir devices section, but I'm not sure I have it right.

Remote control - Media center remote 2
Override IR - lirc_mceusb2 (MCE-USB Receiver/Blaster)
IR blaster - No IR Blaster
STB - Pace PSR9000 (the box is actually a DC700X HD, but there's no
selection for it)

Did I pick these correctly?