[mythtv-users] JAMU and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 04:34:58 UTC 2010

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of James Orr
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 12:18 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] JAMU and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:

I have a power search setup to record all CSI shows.

program.title LIKE 'CSI: %'

In upcoming recordings I have:

CSI: Miami

CSI: NY

In recorded programs I have:

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

CSI: Miami

CSI: NY

JAMU will not download for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, almost like it
does not see it. All my other shows are fine.

I checked TVDB and verified the show has the exact same title as mythtv has,
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series
<http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=72546&lid=7> &id=72546&lid=7

Is anyone else seeing this issue? It worked previously, but I'm not sure
when it broke.

Add this to your jamu.conf in the series_name_override section ...

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation=72546

No change. Almost as if its ignoring that it even exists.

Thanks for the attempt.

MarcT