[mythtv-users] Shutdown script for mythfrontend not there

Ole Nissen mail at olenissen.com
Fri Jul 16 06:56:56 UTC 2010

 Hi all,

This is my first post to the mailing list, so I hope this is posted
correctly.

As the headline says, I dont know how to point to a shutdown script in my
frontend. I have a separate frontend- backend solution. When I exit the
frontend I'm met by a dialog saying something about exit, exit and shutdown
or cancel. If I choose exit and shutdown nothing happens, i am just sent to
the main menu once again.
How do I specify a shutdown script? Is it in a menu in the frontend, if so
how do I get there?

Regards
Ole