[mythtv-users] Failed recording - no automatic record of rerun

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jul 16 13:46:18 UTC 2010

  On 07/16/2010 08:53 AM, Thomas Börkel wrote:
> On 15.07.2010 21:58, David Engel wrote:
>>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8653
>> That log is of no help.  I need to see -v schedule and I also need to
>> see the whole log from the time the recording is dispatched and
>> started until the time the scheduler finisheds running after the
>> failure.
>>
>> Can you simulate a thunderstorm by disconnecting the cable?
> I saw that my ticket was flagged as dup of another ticket. So, do you
> still need a log from me? If yes, I can do it.

That was supposed to be a question, but I got distracted while typing it
and forgot the "?".  I haven't closed it since it's still possible that
it's an additional or unrelated issue, but until we have the logs
showing what happened, we can't tell for sure.  If you still have the
logs at any verbosity, please go ahead and attach them.  If you can get
the -v general,important,schedule logs in the future, those would allow
us to determine the real issue.

Thanks.
Mike