[mythtv-users] Failed recording - no automatic record of rerun

David Engel david at istwok.net
Fri Jul 16 22:34:49 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 07:59:37PM +0200, Thomas B?rkel wrote:
> On 16.07.2010 16:09, David Engel wrote:
>
> > Yes, I still need a log.  FWIW, I'm only trying to investigate why the
> > rescheduling part isn't working as inteneded.  The other ticket covers
> > recorder issues that I will probably leave to those who know that code
> > better.
>
> Added log and description to the ticket. Simulation of the thunderstorm
> was successful ;-)

Thanks.  It's good that you can now repeat the problem on demand.

One problem is the failed recording is being marked as complete.
That's why the later showing doesn't get rescheduled.  I'll have to
look into why that is happening.

If you delete the failed recording, what recording status does the
later showing have?  It should change to scheduled.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net