[mythtv-users] Fanart not downloading

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 14:18:30 UTC 2010

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Paul Friedrichsmeyer
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:09 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: [mythtv-users] Fanart not downloading

Hello,

I recently rebuilt my myth box... rebuilt as in fresh install of Ubuntu
10.04 with Myth .23, however when I attempt to grab metadata for any video
file, the video information is grabbed but not the fanart.

My setup is a combined backend/frontend.  My videos are not defined in a
storage group and the metadata previously downloaded fine until I upgraded
to Ubuntu 10.04.  Any idea where I would look or start to look to resolve
this?  I checked the backend / frontend logs but haven't been able to locate
any specific error.

Any ideas, thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Paul

Which version are you running?

This was just fixed in both Trunk(25339) and .23-fixes(25356)

MarcT