[mythtv-users] Where does Myth Backend Setup get its channel list?

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 20:56:01 UTC 2010

Where does the channel search for Myth Backend Setup get its channel list?
Both "Cable" and "Cable High" have been corrupted on my system since I upgraded to the nightly build of 0.24 several months ago.
I have posted this before but got no response, so I'd like to see if I can fix the problem myself.

Is this data in a separate data file? or is it hard coded? If so what is the source file?