[mythtv-users] Feature request: Detect existence of closed captioning

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 07:31:20 UTC 2010

I had another thought: The most annoying thing about commercials is that you've seen it before. The worst are the ones that play
more than once during a single episode of a show.

If one could just eliminate the commercials you've already seen, it would go a long way towards making the rest more palatable
(though most times I prefer to have my shows NOT interrupted for commercials).