[mythtv-users] Mouse pointer reappearing

mythtv mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Mon Jul 19 16:04:57 UTC 2010

I'm not sure if this is something just related to my system or not but the
mouse pointer keeps reappearing on one of my front ends.  The only
difference that I can think of that would cause this front end to act
differently is that it is configured for different resolutions and frame
rates for the menu and the TV.  All of my other front ends are "same
resolution."  Could this be the reason?  I haven't tried switching back
because its not THAT annoying, yet.  As soon as I move the mouse, it
disappears, but I was wondering if anyone else is seeing this?