[mythtv-users] Mouse pointer reappearing

mythtv mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Mon Jul 19 16:51:36 UTC 2010

I've been seeing it since 0.22 and was hoping 0.23 would have a fix for it,
but, alas it does not.  The mouse seems to reappear whenever we watch a
movie or recording, maybe even on live TV but I don't watch much of that
anymore.  That's what got me to thinking it might be the xrandr switching
that is bringing it back after some mode change.  If it helps, I'm running
Gentoo, xorg-server 1.7.6 and nvidia-drivers 195.36.31, but I know previous
versions of the nvidia drivers did the same thing.