[mythtv-users] vacation, now nothing scheduled

Scott Bickford bic1ster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 00:06:03 UTC 2010

I was on vacation for two weeks and had left my Mythdora 12.23 system on for
one show about two days into vacation.  About four days after it recorded, I
realized I had left it on and did a shutdown -h "now" on it.  It seems my
bios clock was set to fire it up at 5:58 p.m. every day.  When I got home it
was on sitting at MythWelcome with "no recordings taking place" and if I
recall "none scheduled".  Originally before vacation, I had scheduled the
weekly evening local and national news and a couple other programs.  I tried
running a mythfilldatabase, but it still shows no recordings.  I tried to
schedule  a quick recording, but it doesn't seem to be taking hold.

Any ideas?