[mythtv-users] mythtv builds on mac os x

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 18:17:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Dan Wilga
<mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu> wrote:
> On 7/19/10 6:01 PM, Johnny Walker wrote:
>>
>> I thought I'd update with a complete log of the failure to build.
>> http://pastebin.com/yriG0RYv
>>
>> Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> -Johnny
>>

> This looks like you're linking 0.22 libraries. Is this intentional? If not,
> you should probably make sure you're running the updated version of
> osx-packager from the branch you're trying to compile, and that you do that
> script's equivalent of "make distclean" before compiling. In fact, it's
> probably best to just "svn co" the whole branch again, rather than try to
> get what you've got to work.
>
> --
> Dan Wilga                                                        "Ook."

Ok great - I blew away everything and got a fresh osx-packager.pl from
trunk and let it rip.

It failed on mysql so I found the correct 5.0 URL and updated it with
that and ran again.

It ran for quite some time and failed out ending like this:

http://pastebin.com/GkQqHbkq

I can get the entire compile output if needed.

Again, thanks to all that are helping.

-Johnny