[mythtv-users] Still unable to download image metadata in MythVideo after 25356

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Jul 21 19:14:38 UTC 2010

On 7/21/2010 09:56, Bob Cottingham wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Robert McNamara
> <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> That's amazing, You must know the producers of the film or something?
>> Awesome.  Can you introduce me?  I want to get movies early too!
>>
> That is, of course, completely irrelevant to the question that was
> asked.

Actually, it's completely relevant.  The movie you are attempting to
pull artwork for has only been in theaters for a month, and has not been
released in any other format.  While there is a slim possibility that
you were given one of the one-off samples by someone high up in the
studio, such as those given to film awards committees and critics, the
overwhelming odds are that you have unlawfully obtained that content.

We choose not to promote such behavior, or allow it on any official
channels.