[mythtv-users] How do I set watched TV flag for recorded programs in MythFrontend after I have watched them?

Ian Engelhardt ian.engelhardt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:59:43 UTC 2010

Hi Mike:

I get it now!  I was looking for the setting on the playback menu - when you
hit M while the program is playing.   I see the setting now when I hit M
with the program highlighted in the Watch Recordings list.  I think I would
rather make this setting manually rather than automatically, because its
common for me to fall asleep 5 minutes into a show...

Thanks a bunch for your help here.

Ian