[mythtv-users] hd-pvr problem recording audio after firmware update

JWA jwa at macbidouille.com
Fri Jul 23 23:55:04 UTC 2010

So I've been testing to see if the problem happens with the RCA
inputs, and I can say that it's recorded the audio every single time
for a couple days, so it does seem to be limited to the SPDIF input.

One thing I noticed with the RCA input is that it always records as
AAC, regardless of what I select in the recording profile.  It seems
like that option is pointless.  Unless it's just because the recording
profiles are being ignored (like how I mentioned earlier that I
created a profile to test and it doesn't even show up as an option).