[mythtv-users] MythWeb shared memory cache

Phil Linttell phil.linttell at rogers.com
Sat Jul 24 00:07:36 UTC 2010

I was changing settings within mythweb (trunk), and tried turning on the
"use linux shared memory cache" (or similar wording).  Now, after
logging into mythweb, I get the following message:

*    Warning* at /var/www/html/classes/Cache/SHM.php, line 29:
     shm_get_var(): variable key 1 doesn't exist

and I can't get past it.

I can't seem to find any information on how to configure a shared memory
cache, or how to turn off the setting in mythweb now that I've broken
it.  I've tried re-installing mythweb, but I'm guessing the setting was
changed in the database somewhere.

Any suggestions of how I can get mythweb working again?

Thanks,
Phil