[mythtv-users] [OT] Install guide to get Fedora 13 on the new 2010 mac mini and use it as a MythTV frontend

Jurgen Kramer gtmkramer at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 24 10:46:55 UTC 2010

Just for the interested...I have posted my progress to get Fedora
13/MythTV working on the new 2010 mac mini before. Now I've finally
managed to get F13 working properly on the new 2010 mac and use it as a
MythTV frontend on a daily basis.

There are some caveats and issues regarding SATA and HDMI audio which
need to be resolved so I've put together a short guide how to get Fedora
13 (x86_64) on the mini and fix/workaround the remaining issues.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~slimnet/

Jurgen