[mythtv-users] hd-pvr problem recording audio after firmware update

William Powers wepprop at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 12:38:50 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 9:19 PM, Larry K <lunchtimelarry at gmail.com> wrote:
> I still wonder if this is all related to the DCX3200 STB?  I am tempted to
> swap mine for something else just to see.

 I can't say that one data point proves anything conclusively, but for
the first two weeks I had my HD-PVR, I was recording through the
stereo input while waiting for a coaxial to optical converter to
arrive and did not have a single a recording without audio.  Since
switching to the optical input I have have one recording out of about
two dozen that had no audio.  This is with DirecTV STB's.