[mythtv-users] continue recording after ota signal loss

Kevin Johnson dabears_rule at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 05:30:41 UTC 2010

Hi All:

I am running mythbuntu 10.04 trunk.
I get my tv ota.  Sometimes I lose signal.  If the signal is lost for only a few
seconds, myth will continue recording the show I have scheduled to record.  If
the signal loss is longer, maybe fifteen seconds? myth will stop recording, even
if the signal re appears a minute later.
Is there anyway to get around this?  Some way to increase the "wait time"?   I
assume this is directly related to the video buffer?
Thanks.